Open Discussion

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Can not log on

Darren McKenna

I'm guessing it has to do with the new website but not 100% on that. It's been a while since I fired up iRacing, however when I turned on SimCommander, instead of logging on I got blank name and password. I tried resetting password to no avail. I had to re-register on this website because my old credentials failed to work.

I did send in a request for help and in my experience with this company, service has been second to none. 

Discard
3 Answers
Best Answer

This question appears to be a duplicate of How do I login to Sim Commander or the new website? | SimXperience® Full Motion Racing Simulator Technologies

We're in the process of upgrading our servers to help facilitate future innovation.

Over a month ago, we released a preemptive update to Sim Commander to ensure a seamless transition to our new servers. Unfortunately not everyone accepted the update before we made the move.

I think you probably just don't have the latest version of Sim Commander. The latest version will always be linked at the bottom of this page: Sim Commander 4 Software | SimXperience® Full Motion Racing Simulator Technologies

You will need to install this version, then thereafter, you will be able to get updates from within the software again.

I apologize for the inconvenience! We've never had a mechanism to force updates on users but are giving it serious consideration for Sim Commander 5, having learned how many of our customers are behind on updates during this process.

1 Comment
Discard
Darren McKenna
-

Thanks Berny, I did find the new ver of SimCommander, however I had to sign in a new account to access the website. I did not receive any notification in regards to the change. I would like to use my old credentials if possible. I can send another request for that. In the mean time I’m up and running just fine. Thanks for the quick reply.

blekenbleu
Best Answer

Sim Commander 4 login (to set AccuForce wheel center) just now failed;  since driving the AccuForce controller directly from Assetto Corsa, it had evidently not been updated since before simxperience.com changes.

• logged into simxperience.com

• downloaded version 4.2.26.0 from https://www.simxperience.com/downloads

• that downloaded setup.exe installed over the old version

• the updated Sim Commander 4 launched without asking for id and password

Discard
Best Answer

I didn't get the notification as well. Thanks for clarifying through this post. I would pin the post for a while.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!