General Community Q&A

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Forza Motorsport (2023) support expected?

Michael Peters

Really enjoying the game, but I'm hopeful support is coming for my shakers and Accuforce. 

Other apps are already making use of the UDP data out (it's basically the same as Forza Motorsport 7).  Any ETA on an update to Sim Commander, or perhaps a guide to utilize the Forza Motorport 7 plugin could be shared?

Thanks!

Discard
2 Answers
Michael Peters
Best Answer

Thanks, Bernie!

Can this be tweaked to look for the UWP / Windows Store version as well?

Sadly, the game is such a performance mess right now!

1 Comment
Discard
Tim Holgate
-

Also here looking for info on whether there'll be Forza 2023 UWP/Windows Store version support. My controller driving skills have faded over the years!

(Hey Michael!)

Bernard Villers Jr
Best Answer

Forza Motorsport 8 (steam version) is supported starting with Sim Commander 4.5.0.47. The download file released this morning. The update is likely to me out this afternoon.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!