AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Pin out of cord

thomas DELAGO

What is the pin out of the cord.  I am trying to put a new end on my steering cord that got ripped out 

1 Comment
Discard
thomas DELAGO
-
That shows a strait pin out.  I thought you guys had a couple changed from one end to the other

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2022, at 7:40 PM, Bernard Villers Jr <catchall@simxperience.com> wrote:

A new answer on Pin out of cord has been posted. Click here to access the post :

See post

--
Best Regards,

Berney Villers Jr
SimXperience Simulation

http://www.SimXperience.com

Sent by SimXperience using Odoo.

2 Answers
Kevin Buchanan
Best Answer

it is a straight through pin-out.   I purchased some RJ11 connectors from Lowes (I already had a RJ45/RJ11 crimper tool) - and I have repaired mine at least 2 or 3 times.  Easy!

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!