Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

static force reduction setting?

Nathan Wyatt

Hi everyone

I was wondering if siimcommander has a setting similar to the static force reduction on the Simucube software?

Thanks 

Nathan

Discard
2 Answers
Nathan Wyatt
Best Answer

Thanks for your reply.

That's not what I'm looking for. 

If I understand it correctly, static force reduction reduces the strength of the wheel in corners. The idea being you can turn up the force to be strong on a straight but on a corner it reduces the force so it's not overpowering.

Discard
Best Answer

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but I think you are looking for the Intensity setting, which controls the overall strength of the force feedback.

If you are looking to control the feel of the wheel in a basically unpowered state, the AccuForce has minimal rotating mass compared to other wheels and no real need for such a setting. It's super-light when instructed to provide 0 force by a game assuming you haven't applied a lot of dampening or friction with other settings.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!