Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Le Mans Ultimate support

Jason Lim

"From the creators of rFactor 2 – Le Mans Ultimate – the official game of the FIA World Endurance Championship and 24 Hours of Le Mans."

Hello,

I hope that there will soon be support for Le Mans Ultimate. I would like to use Simvibe with it

Le Mans Ultimate is based on Rfactor 2 so is there a way I can get SimCommander working with it using a modified Rfactor 2 profile?

1 Comment
Discard
Richard Romano
-

So is there an update fpr support for LeMans ultimate yet? I enquired months ago to be told it was coming but nothing yet!

4 Answers
Mbulu Nug
Best Answer

I'm having the same problem. I looked in the plugins folder and there's no plugin for SimCommander like there is for rFactor2. Should there be a plugin?

Discard
Best Answer

We've added support for this to our next update. There will not be cloud-tuning features available until after the game stable and out of early access.

Discard
Michael Peters
Best Answer

Anyone found a tune for Accuforce that they're happy with (and perhaps in game settings) that they'd be willing to share the IADF and Screenshots of?

The stock in game settings literally seemed like the Accuforce motor was going to explode from running over a curb!  

I got that dialed out but the wheel strength is still very heavy and seems to sort of "snap back" when unloading after using a lot of power to turn the cars.

Actually enjoying this game quite a bit, at least in single player mode for some sprint races!

1 Comment
Discard
Mark D Lewis
-

I have not tried the sim but since it is based on the rFactor 2 engine you might be able to work out a setup you like in rFactor, which does have Cloud Tuning, and manually transfer that over Have you tried that?

Gary Hayes
Best Answer

Working for me:)

Thanks

1 Comment
Discard
rpstar
-

Is there something you have to enable? It detected it and set up a profile for me but no effects.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!