Open Discussion

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Windows 11 (Hangups) with SimCommander On My PC

ROBERT HARMON

My SimCommander has been hanging up and flatout not working at times since I installed Windows11. I will literally tweak a setting to the extreme in SimCommander with NO effect at all in Iracing. Other times on startup I will get the revolving thinking icon for minutes at a time. 

PLEASE optimized for Windows11. Thank you in advance.

1 Comment
Discard
ROBERT HARMON
-

Thank for the reply. I have a different SSD drive on the same motherboard with windows10 and have no issues. My motherboard drivers are up to date. I think it could be a windows11 driver update thing. I will try reinstalling Sim Commander. If that doesn't work I will start a ticket.

1 Answer
Bernard Villers Jr
Best Answer

There are no problems with Sim Commander and Windows 11. I have been using Windows 11 for Sim Commander development for a very long time now. All of our Stage 5 simulators use Windows 11 without issue. Thousands of SimXperience customers are using Windows 11 and Sim Commander without issue as well.

I would suggest opening a support ticket so our team can look at your log files. The most likely reason for lockups will be related to poor USB performance which can be caused by having incorrect USB drivers for your hardware or something along these lines.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!