Open Discussion

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Sim Commander compatible w/ Next Level V3 Motion Simulator?

JOSEPH FAITH

Hi.  Anybody running a Next Level V3 motion simulator with an Accuforce wheel?  If so, any compatibility issues with Sim Commander software?  e.g., can you still launch games via Sim Commander and have full use of the motion simulator?  Thanks

Discard
4 Answers
Bernard Villers Jr
Best Answer

Some time ago we had the Next Level seat mover here to see how it performed relative to the Stage Series. I ran it with the AccuForce, SimVibe, G-Seat, etc... without issue.

None of our employees are interested in it, so it sits collecting dust for the last year or so. Feel free to message if you know anyone who might be interested in a barely used Next Level seat mover.

1 Comment
Discard
Joe Ferrari
-

Hey Bernard, I have some interest in the seat mover. What is the best way to get in touch to talk further? Thanks!

Mark Butt
Best Answer

Hi there,

I run the SimCommander 4 software using the G-Belt (one of the best sim purchases ever) and the Simvibe portion to drive some Clark Synthesis transducers TST239, TST329 and TST429).  Everything works just fine with NLR V3 platform and the NLR Traction Plus.  The Simvibe software is very very customizable, and SimXperience’s support is awesome (Bernard even had a fix for me one over a weekend).  See my Blog post on setting vibrations up at

https://clarksynthesis.com/improving-my-race-simulator-immersion-with-transducers/

Discard
Brent Osterstock
Best Answer

FWIW, I run the NLR v3 Motion Sim with an Accuforce Pro v2 DD wheel, Fanatec CSP v3 brakes, Fanatec Handbrake and Thrustmaster TH8a H-shifter.   Works fine for me in pretty much every game I have tried.  I usually use Sim Commander to forward telemetry/motion data to the NLR ports.  

Discard
JOSEPH FAITH
Best Answer

Thanks for responding so quickly Bernard.  Very helpful and appreciated.  Not surprised that the V3 pales in comparison to the Stage Series platforms.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!