AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Simcommander shuts down after game start (Automobilista 1 )

Marc Guenette

When I launch Automobilista 1 , Simcommander shuts down and I have no FFB in-game.

Am I doing something wrong? 

This does not happen with Automobilista 2.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you

Discard
1 Answer
Best Answer

I don't see the same problem here. I suspect you may have a misconfiguration of AMS1 or a corrupted AMS 1. Maybe try an uninstall/reinstall of AMS?

1 Comment
Discard
Marc Guenette
-

Hi Bernard ,
I bought an "Accuforce Your Way" as a gift for a friend.
A fresh uninstall/reinstall of AMS as been done.
The V1 has no problem starting Automobilista 1 up and communicating with SimXperiencePlugin.dll located in steam/ steamapps/common/Automobilista/Plugins folder.

The V2 however is able to startup Automobilista but there is no FFB when going out on track.

When the game is exited , Sim Commander crashes.

Any idea what's going on and why my V1 has no issues with AMS 1 ?

Thanks
Marc

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!