AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Rennsport

freeon

I got access to Rennsport beta. Is there anyway to make SimCommander work with Rennsport? I tried autodiscover but it doesn't find the game

Discard
1 Answer
Bernard Villers Jr
Best Answer

At this time, there doesn't appear to be an API for Rennsport that will output vehicle telemetry data for consumption by 3rd party software. If you see anything in this regard, please let us know.

2 Comments
Discard
Danyel Grenzer
-

There is a telemetry-output-tab in the gameplay-settings in Rennsport.

Other question: Do we get a Forza Motorsport plugin soon? SimHub already works with FM since day 1, so probably an easy task, but I couldn't get the FM7/FH5-plugin to work with the new FM.

Danyel Grenzer
-

PS: It's working with the right port (10001) and IP (127.0.0.1)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!