AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Needed: Cable to attach Fanatec CSP V3 directly to Accuforce Pro V2.

Brent Osterstock

Years ago I asked for this.  Since legacy titles typically check only one USB port for controller buttons and the related axis(es) and since SimXperience does not make pedals, why not manufacture a cable or cables to allow us to connect our Fanatec loadcell pedals directly to the wheel.  Years ago, I had a basher board to do the very same thing with my Thrustmaster wheel and those basher boards are still in demand today.  This might greatly expand the number of legacy titles (like Need For Speed, The Crew, Crew 2, etc.) that the Accuforce Pro V2 could work with and give it a small but much needed marketing edge.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!