AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Le Mans Ultimate

Magus

With the game heavily founded on rF2's engine will we see support for SImcommander and Accuforce wheels anytime soon? 

Discard
1 Answer
Christophe O.
Best Answer

Seems LMU isn t full compatible with rF2's .. have some limitations with simhub and my home made button box. and my motion ( simfeedback) doesn`t work at all with rF2's plugin neither

I dunno want to start another thread for LMU so here is my question.

Since we have the LMU generic game launch button under simcommander I m wondering why this reset the Graphic option ?

I ve finally find a way to have my triple screen working ( manually modififying the DX11 user file) then I ve discover that Simcommander overwrite this file at game launch ?!

If I start the game from steam no issue .. Each time I start the game from Simcommander I m back to single screen.  Having the Dx11 file opened in Notepad++ I can clearly see some options are overwritted there.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!