AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

iRacing FFB Update in 23S3 with Cloud Tuning

Michael Ross

Did the FFB update iRacing pushed at the start of 23 Season 3 have a negative impact on the Cloud Tuning? I only use the cloud and while my ole trusty Ford GTE feels the same, most other cars feel very disconnected. I don't remember the PCup or the GT4 feeling like the tires weren't connected to the road before.

Discard
2 Answers
Michael Ross
Best Answer

Deleted

Discard
Bernard Villers Jr
Best Answer

The iRacing update didn't cause any issues with cloud tuning. Cloud tuning is fairly resilient.

However, it's not uncommon for iRacing updates to improve in some areas to the detriment of others. It's completely possible that something in the tire model or car physics took a step backward. Typically this means it will take 2 steps forward in a future update.

1 Comment
Discard
Michael Ross
-

Okey dokey. Thank you Berney! I figured it was probably something like that.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!