AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Iracing Cloud Tuning

Jordan Cozzi

Would like to open a discussion regarding what settings people run for iracing in addition to the default cloud tuning settings. 

I have mostly just run the wheel on default, and let cloud tuning do its thing. All I typically do is turn intensity up and down. Depending on the car it typically ranges from 55-80. I added rear traction loss at 50 and turned off rpm. I find for the most part its good, but I do find some cars and tracks better than others. Should I be running steering foundation? Lateral g? Any other effects? Is it worth experimenting with high and responsive? Is dynamic force boost a worthy effect to enable? 

Im curious what cloud tuning does to the settings I have enabled, and what if any, it does to settings that are not enabled?

Please feel free to share your wheel settings. 

1 Comment
Discard
Jordan Cozzi
-

Furthermore, if I were to run cloud tuning with game ffb off and utilize foundation with bumps, rear traction etc would that still work? Will cloud adjust the setting even without game ffb? Could I run a little game ffb and foundation?

1 Answer
Bernard Villers Jr
Best Answer
Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!