AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

In depth settings guide/descriptions?

Zebulon Luce

I've been using the Accuforce V2 for a little over a year now, and I love it. I've got my Universal Profiles set up well enough to enjoy each title I play. I generally prefer Steering Feedback Foundation to Game Force Feedback.

Some of the other settings are a bit of a mystery still to me.

I detect "Rear traction loss" as the resistance you feel when countersteering a slide. Is this true?

What does "Lateral G-Force" do? Dynamically increase wheel strength as speed and downforce increase?

What does Dampening really do? 

How much smoothing should I use?

Thanks for any insight :)

1 Comment
Discard
Atte
-

I recommend reading this quite comprehensive guide. It might be outdated though but still contains quite a lot of usefull information

http://www.mockracer.com/2015/07/accuforce-settings-for-dummies.html?m=1

3 Answers
Aaron Jackson
Best Answer

I am not expert but I found the easiest way to figure out the setting is jump in a practice session add the different effects and crank them up and down one at a time making laps to feel what each effect feels like and if it is something you would benefit from or not. 

1 Comment
Discard
Zebulon Luce
-

Thanks, that's what I've been doing up to now. :)

bscibona
Best Answer

Hello guys which parameter on 300 pct ?

Discard
Luna Fasano
Best Answer

In my experience, rear traction loss will make the steering wheel begin to feel lighter when the rear tires start to break away. I find it invaluable for catching slides and currently run mine at 300%.

2 Comments
Discard
Zebulon Luce
-

Woah, 300%? Gotta try that. Currently run mine at 75-95%, but set the min angle to 0 and max to 90.

Kevin Buchanan
-

Luna - what setting are you adjusting to "300%"?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!