AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Assetto Corsa and Setting Force

John

When using Assetto Corsa with Content Manager I am trying to get a handle on where/how I should be setting the wheel force.   It seems like there are 3 places to do this:

1. Sim Commander

2. Content Manager

3. The simulator via the on-screen application

From what I see 2 & 3 are independent.

What are you doing for this combination?  Adjusting each independently?  Setting some to 100% and adjusting others?

1 Comment
Discard
Chase Marshall
-

I'm also interested in this post, the auto track and car feature is nice but what do we do with the actual game settings? Do we just leave them at default or adjust them?

2 Answers
Best Answer

You'll need to fix FFB by use of 3rd party apps and then enhance it somehwat by use of simxperience software.

I made a quick guide here - https://myridesquest.com/archives/308

If you wish more info let me know, but it should be enought to get you on the right track with any Direct Drive wheel especially a dedocated one such as our beloved Accuforce (I have V1)

(Admin please remove answer if this is not allowed!!!)

Enjoy :)

1 Comment
Discard
John
-

Thanks. I will take a deeper look at the guide.

I see the instructions call for using LUT generator tool. Description for that tool indicates this: "It is used to (hopefully) correct the non-linear behavior of the motors located on our steering wheels."

I assumed that would not apply to a DD wheel.

Steve Sobka
Best Answer

Bump, I am also trying to understand how I should setup the wheel for AC.  This is the best guide I have found so far where my settings don't feel like there's sand in the steering gears:

https://selah.ca/secrets-of-the-simxperience-accuforce-pro/#Assetto_Corsa

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!