AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

AMS2 - Laggy during online session

Christophe O.

This holidays I spent time on online gaming with AMS2.  The Wheel feel is really good in this game wiyh cloud tuning and I can keep a steady 120Hz with a I5-9700k \ GT1080Ti on a 2K resolution whitout any problem.

However I noticed  lag a jerk on display during Online session only.  I finally found it this the UDP broadcasting that cause this problem. Seems the broadcasted data give some headache to the game mixing with packet from online data server.  I set UDP to OFF and kept the Sharemem to ON and problem dissapears which make sens as Sharemem doesnt flood your ethernet network

So far it is the only game I noticed such behavior.

if you  see me online wave your hand.. my nickname is tofod_qc

hope this help someone

1 Comment
Discard
Bernard Villers Jr
-

That's a great tip. No SimXperience devices use UDP, so it's no problem to disable that option in the game to improve performance.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!