AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Accuforce fidelity / noise after Beam.Ng supported update

Myles Morse

I had recently made pc upgrades and when I returned to the sim rig, I of course updated my sim commander when prompted to, for I had been away for a week. Not complaining because I love Beam.Ng and like a lot of people here, am thrilled that it was added to the support list. thats very exciting to see the list grow.

However, after the latest update containing this support my wheel settings within racing via cloud tuning and personal profiles are changed. It seems to have intensifies settings and cause a knocking sound when cornering from the rear of my motor base.

I have tried turning down / off multiple filter settings and I seem to be close to taking the knock away but no cigar yet.The only thing I can think of trying next is to turn down the nm strength within the iracing settings to 10nm instead of 11.9 where I have it set now.

I am curious if anybody else has encountered this issue, and has also found a way to remedy it? Just my luck, the week of Road To Pro, haha. Thank you all for reading and if you have any suggestions Im willing to try them. Thank you, again.

1 Comment
Discard
John
-

One minor thing: I always thought that the iRacing FFB settings (including wheel strength) are not used when SimCommander is running and hooked into iRacing.

1 Answer
Best Answer

Nothing was changed in that update with regard to the AccuForce in general. I would suggest opening a support ticket here: https://www.simxperience.com/helpdesk/

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!