Stage Series Motion Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Rear traction loss question

Steve Bernstein

Can anyone tell me if I want to limit the max RTL actuator travel but maintain the “responsiveness” to a traction loss event, should I lower the intensity % or should I lower the max degree number?

4 Comments
Discard
Greg Fuchs
-

I think somewhere I saw set it to 1 - 8 for paved racing but go to 1-50 or 1-75 if it's a sim with a lot of drifting/sliding like rallying or dirt track racing. Haven't tried it yet so can't say for sure. Damping effect?

Greg Fuchs
-

Looked at mine and my comment below seems to be about what I read about something else, sorry.

Jani Polameri
-

I think, if you use Stroke Limit filter you can adjust the actuator travel but maintain the “responsiveness”.

Jason Copp
-

Would like to know as well. When I use my rig with DR2.0, its fine, when I use it with Ac, it goes off the rails on one side every game. I can't seem to limit its travel for that game despite using same settings.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!