SimVibe Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Simvibe Support for DCS / Flight Sims ?

John Szpyt

Is there any chance we may get SimVibe support for Flight Sims like DCS? I see that SimVibe supports X-Plane 10/11, but do not see support for other flight sims. This would be a huge help to many of us in the flight sim community. 

Discard
3 Answers
Praveen
Best Answer

Hi Bernard,

Just dropped a mail.

We need help with all 3 products SimVibe, GS-5 and Simcommander license.

We can schedule time in your morning.

BRgds

Praveen

Discard
John Boles
Best Answer

As Mark asked, is there any time frame for the development of DCS support?  DCS is currently developing/testing an Apache AH-64 helicopter module that should be released to the public soon.  It’s very popular in the DCS community.  Support for DCS would give Simxperience an opportunity to sell their great products to an expanded user base. 

Discard
Bernard Villers Jr
Best Answer

DCS is on our development list. We intend support for Stage Series motion simulators, GS-5 G-Seat, G-Belt and SimVibe.

2 Comments
Discard
John Boles
-

Great to hear! I'll be glad to try and help with any testing since I own all those products. Just reach out with the email address that's in your database. Thanks.

Mark Kovalcson
-

I that on a to do list for someday, or do you have any approximate idea of what time frame that would be?

I'd also be very interested. Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!