SimVibe Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Sim Commander not starting up.

Closed

The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 08/19/2021 18:13:32

Hi Guys.

I have not been racing much over the last 2 month, and I have never had any problems with Sim Commander not starting up when I want to go racing (iRacing), but today I started my Sim-pc and started all programs up, to make sure all was up to date, and all was fine, and Sim Commander started just like always, but my pc had a Windows update, so I took that and made a restart, and after that, I have not been able to start up Sim Commander.

I have downloaded the latest version even if I know it was up to date, but just to make sure all was right, still, all that happens when I start Com Commander is I get the splash screen with the Sim Commander logo, and after a few seconds it just shuts down, and nothing happens.

I have restarted my pc a few times, still the same.

I have made sure Windows firewall is not blocking the program also.

I'm at a loss here, and hope some of you can help me out, as driving without Sim Commander is not a great as without.

Discard