SimVibe Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Rear transducers are lower ouput

Joel Barsotti

I've done a bunch of screwing around switching inputs, output, sound cards, I'm totally at the end of my rope.

What I seem to have determined is that the rear output from windows is lower volume than the front.

I've triple checked the "full range" check box and it's good.

Has anyone encountered this? Is this normal, is there a consensus work around? Is there a way to bypass windows? Is optical out or anything like that better?

Discard
1 Answer
Mike McCormick
Best Answer

In the Asus software of my sound card you can adjust each channel as far as output. Check the software of your sound card, it may have a setting.

BTW if you are going by how much your rig shakes, mounting location can have a big influence on that.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!