SimVibe Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Issues Running Road Texture Effect

Closed
Craig Hensley

The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 12/27/2021 15:43:42

I've had SimVibe for several years now running extensions mode on a transducer under the seat and another under the pedals. Tried adding the Texture effect which at first seemed to work great, until I stopped the car and noticed that the effect was still rumbling away like the car was still rolling. Not only that but as the minutes go by, the volume on the effect seems to increase until all the other effects (engine rpm and bumps) disappear. Even exiting out of the sim (iRacing), the effect is still rumbling away and will only stop when I close SimCommander altogether.

Anyone else have similar issues or have a possible fix? When it works it is a great effect that helps sell the immersion so would like to get it working correctly.

Discard