SimVibe Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Cloud Tuning - separate options for work Accuforce and SimVibe

wahandra

Cloud Tuning works great with the Accuforce wheel and i like it. But Cloud Tuning  bad changed my settings for SimVibe (i have custom bass shaker build).

Is it possible to activate Cloud Tuning only for my Accuforce wheel?

Thanks

Discard
2 Answers
Bernard Villers Jr
Best Answer

Cloud tuning will accurately set the data range for the given car/track for SimVibe like it does other devices. If the SimVibe cloud tuning settings are causing you problems it will be because something else in the setup is amiss.

That said, any effects the cloud tuning optimizes can be "locked" In the example image below, cloud tuning would not optimize the Road Bumps effect:

If you have something unusual with your custom bass shakers, you might want to try locking one effect at a time to see which one you have no choice but to set incorrectly. The more effects the get cloud optimized accurately for the car/track, the better.

Discard
wahandra
Best Answer

Tell me please.

If I put in SimVibe all the parameters I don't need, such as Gear Grind, Vertical Surges, Oversteer and others, and turn off the toggle switch (OFF position). 

Does Cloud Tuning automatically enable these options (ON toggle position)?
Thx

1 Comment
Discard
Bernard Villers Jr
-

Cloud tuning will honor your preference if you change the intensity or turn an effect off.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!