Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Windows 11: Yellow flag on iRacing profiles, "fix it" does not work

Closed
Miguel Maroto Madrid

The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 12/12/2021 01:56:42

Good evening, 

I'm opening this thread because I'm having some strange problems after the last updates. 

The iRacing profiles have suddenly been marked with a yellow shield with an exclamation mark inside it. 

The problem is that, even following the directions of the program and trying to fix it using the "fix it" action. It doesn't work, the same thing happened to me with the AC profiles, but in that case it did work. 

I am also experiencing like "program crashes", it is not exactly a freeze, but after 15 minutes or so, the program begins to emit 100% constant vibrations to the bodyshakers. 

Once I restart simcommander again, it works correctly for another indeterminate period of time. 

I have been using this program for years and this is the first time something like this has happened to me. 

I don't know what it could be, tomorrow I will try to reinstall it from scratch.

Furthermore, the game autodiscovery button does not detect iRacing and I have to add it manually. 

I don't remember this being the case in the past, but it's possible I just don't remember. 

PC: 

3090 KP
Z690 Asus Extreme
Windows 11 up to date 

Discard