Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Simcommander / gbelt / profile creation

ponsdesserre David

Dear all

i received my gbelt over the weekend and started to try fine tuning my simcimmander profiles.

i have a motion simulator using simrigv2 as well.

i went and hit the auto discover button and the software create two profiles per game :

- 1 « universal » profile

- 1 « blank » profile

questions:

- is the universal profile using the « cloud tuning »  feature ? And if yes is it correct to say this profile can be use as it is without any other fine tuning ?

- what is the other profile doing ? Is just there to be fine tuned in the end ? 

- what is the the recommanded way of creating profile ? Creating a profile « from scratch » using the cloud tuning feature ?

- i also tried to create profile based on my telemetry lab but it is not clear what is the telemetry reading doing in the profile creation itself ….

thanks

david 

1 Comment
Discard
Mark Forte
-

I just installed and I have the exact same question. I'm searching and this unanswered post is all that I've found about this thus far.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!