Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

SC4.5 lost all my data - SC4 still has it

Closed
Corey McKenzie

The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 05/02/2023 12:31:24

For some reason I fired up SC4.5 last week and it had me login, then took me through initial setup.  All my profiles were lost.  However, 4.3.0.4 is still installed and it still has most of them.  Is there a way to import those to SC4.5?

2 Comments
Discard
Allen Huskins
-

Hi Corey,

You can recover/migrate your profiles from Sim Commander 4 to Sim Commander 4.5 by reinstalling SIm Commander 4.5 or copying the files from "Documents\SimXperience Commander 4\Settings\Sim Setup Files" to "Documents\SimXperience Commander 4.5\Settings\Sim Setup Files"

Thanks,
Allen

Corey McKenzie
-
Thanks Allen.  Any chance or way I can recover the profiles I made in the last few months that seem lost now?

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 1:45 PM Allen Huskins <catchall@simxperience.com> wrote:

Hi Corey,

You can recover/migrate your profiles from Sim Commander 4 to Sim Commander 4.5 by reinstalling SIm Commander 4.5 or copying the files from "Documents\SimXperience Commander 4\Settings\Sim Setup Files" to "Documents\SimXperience Commander 4.5\Settings\Sim Setup Files"

Thanks,
Allen

Sent by SimXperience using Odoo.