Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Richard Burns plugin does not work properly

Closed
Uwe Friedrich

The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 01/05/2022 02:10:58

Hello community,

I made a new installation of RBR (from rallysimfans.hu) a few days ago and wanted to tune the motion profile. In principle it works, but some important effects are missing completely. "Cornering" shows no effect at all, not even at an intensity of 400%. "Continuous acceleration and braking" does show an effect, but rather diffuse and sometimes with erratic movements that I would almost expect a damage, so violent. It does move, but all very unspecific and inappropriate what you would expect.

Are there any special settings to consider with RBR, in the game you can enable UDP on 127.0.0.1:6776 - does that have to go in as a parameter somewhere? Or would someone have a profile that could be adopted?

Thanks a lot for the help.

Also a happy new year from me to everyone.

Discard