Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

RF2 Plugin for SC4.5

Closed
George McAlpine

The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 11/07/2022 12:14:29

I am currently using the RF2 Plugin from the old SC4 version.

Is there a new 64 bit version of the Plugin for use with RF2, or is the old one the only option?

I have been encountering game crashes back to the desktop when track loading reaches 100% when SC4.5 is running. When not running SC4.5, the game loads and I can turn SC4.5 back on once the track loads. I am assuming that the problem may be the plugin, however the game will still crash if the plugin is disabled in RF2.

Once running in the game on one of these tracks, it is fine but if I switch to a different vehicle the game crashes back to the desktop if I dont shut SC4.5 down first.

Could there be another reason for the game to crash when SC4.5 is running? It only happens when specific tracks are loaded... Laguna Seca and Kyalami for example. 

Discard