The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk
Bernard Villers Jr
on 05/08/2023 09:02:14
I would like to avoid having to launch every game through the Sim Commander app as it creates a couple bunch of obstacles and makes for a lesser UX.
- It does not allow for shortcuts to games: desktop, taskbar, start menu
- Elgato Stream Deck shortcuts do not work.
- Can not start games via Steam.
- Can not start AC via Content Manager.
- Adds more clutter to an already app heavy sim setup.
These are all things I have been actively working on to simplify to make the UX on my setup easier and less of a headache. Less clutter, less visible apps, less clicks and less visual noise makes for a better user experience. Having Sim Commander optional or tabbed is completely fine btw.
My questions is:
- Is there a way to have Sim Commander auto detect the game and run in the background like SimHub?
- Start Sim Commander and game via a command line prompt or a batch file?
- Any other options to not be forced to launch a game via Sim Commander?