It seems that in s03 release of iracing, ABS telemetry is now supported. I would love to be able to feel ABS when using Foundation FFB with my accuforce wheel and simvibe shakers. Game FFB already does this but it's not as good as foundation FFB in other ways.
Any chance of having this implemented in future release of simcommander (as an accuforce and simvibe effects) ? Here are more details from the iracing release notes. Thanks!
- ABS brake engagement is now logged to telemetry as the boolean, "BrakeABSactive".
- - - This value is true if either the car physics ABS is active or the Driving Aid ABS is active. The car physics ABS now drives the LFE bass shaker just like the driving aid did previously.
- - - NOTE: This is currently only available on the following vehicles:
- - - - - Audi R8 LMS
- - - - - Audi RS 3 LMS
- - - - - BMW M4 GT3
- - - - - BMW M4 GT4
- - - - - BMW Z4 GT3
- - - - - Cadillac CTS-V Racecar
- - - - - Ferrari 488 GT3
- - - - - Ford GT GT2/GT3 (ALL)
- - - - - Ford Mustang FR500S
- - - - - Global Mazda MX-5 Cup