Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Launching iRacing UI from Sim Commander

Closed
Michael Ross

The question has been closed for reason: Duplicate post

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 03/13/2024 00:06:42

The UI, aside from being abysmally slow last night, has other issues I'm not sure about. For instance, I can launch the UI straight from my Sim Commander software that runs the wheel and shakers, which work, but once the race session loads I have no FFB or shakers. I have to Alt+Enter out, close the Sim Commander profile, then re-open it once the race (or practice) session starts and then it's fine. 

That was a copy/paste from the iRacing forum. Unsure if it's their UI problems or the UI overhaul broke something in the interface between Sim Commander and iRacing. Everything does work, but if I launch iRacing from my Cloud Road Profile like normal, it won't actually load the profile even if it does manage to launch the sim unless I tab back out as stated above. 

Discard