Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

iRacing will not stay connected after update.

Closed
jay45dee

The question has been closed for reason: Duplicate post

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 03/13/2024 00:05:25

Hello, since iRacings update this week and the Sim Commander update yesterday, I am having issues with losing my FFB with my Accufroce wheelbase. I can lauch the iRacing UI with Sim Commander the first time and have good force feedback and no issues but, when i exit the track and jump back in the session, without closing the iRacing UI, I have no force feedback.

Even when i close the iRacing UI and Sim Commander and try booting iRacing thru Sim Commander again, I still have no Force Feedback. I made sure the box is checked to stay connected and it is. This just started happening after yesterdays Sim Commander update.

Discard