Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Hide filter pop-up by default

Dan Marder

Is it possible to hide the filter pop-up in SC4 when the app launches?

Thanks,

Dan

Discard
1 Answer
Bernard Villers Jr
Best Answer

If you mean the effect-level filters in the output mixer (shown above), there is no method of automatically hiding all of them with a UI accessible feature. By default, we hide the filter tabs for effects that won't behave well when filtered, otherwise they are visible.

Why would you like to hide them all?

2 Comments
Discard
Dan Marder
-

No, I mean the filter options in the bottom right corner of the launch window. The one with three pull-down menus for game, vehicle and venue. It can be hidden by clicking the magnifying glass icon, but I'd rather not see it at all. It blocks my games and I've never used it in all the years I've been using SC.

Thanks,

Dan

Bernard Villers Jr
-

I'm sorry. There is a way to hide the entire bottom section of the main screen for commercial environments, but not a way to hide only the filters section.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!