Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Forgot to uninstall license

tianchenli

Hi SC4 team,

I am trying to reinstall my SC4 but when I do this I forget to uninstall my license in my old SC4. Now it shows license installed when I trying to deploy the new SC4. 

Thanks in advance for the assist! 

Discard
1 Answer
Best Answer

When you uninstall any copy of Sim Commander 4 that has been installed in the last 2 years or so, it will automatically uninstall the license and free up a license activation for you to use when reinstalling.

It sounds like you have exceeded the unique activations for you license so you would need to open a support ticket to get help resetting your license: https://www.simxperience.com/helpdesk/

1 Comment
Discard
tianchenli
-

Actually I misunderstood the instruction and it let me continue to install. Thank you Bernard!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!