Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Cloud Tuning for Toyota Tundra in Iracing

Kelsy Rogers

I wanted to make a post to make sure that I'm not missing anything. The Toyota Tundra has been out for around half a year and has now gone to repeat tracks. I never hear the prompt for a successful cloud tune when using this truck in the service. 

I feel other cars usually got a profile within a week or two of it coming out on the service. Does a cloud tune exist for this truck? I get a successful cloud tune when I load with the other models. 

Discard
1 Answer
Best Answer

It might be that you have a cached copy of an earlier cloud dataset for that vehicle. We'll be releasing a Sim Commander update in about 1.5 weeks with an updated cloud cache for all iRacing vehicles. If you find that the problem persists thereafter, please open a support ticket here: https://www.simxperience.com/helpdesk/

1 Comment
Discard
Kelsy Rogers
-

Thank you. The most recent update seems to have fixed this.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!