Sim Commander Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Cloud Tuning Dirt Rally 2.0

David Hofmeyr

How do we set cloud tuning up for Dirt Rally 2.0?

Discard
2 Answers
Christophe O.
Best Answer

here is my setup If you wish ..  far from perfect but at least I don t have this floating feeling I had at the beginning.  Torque when the car is oversteering is still too high but I m not sure how to tweak that down whitout affecting others feelings.  For sure the setup isn t representative of a real car wheel feeling .. but it gives you some inputs that your body should feel in a moving car  and feed your brain.
If you know how to tune down the oversteer torque effect ( like a filter on fondation effect maybe) please let me know

2 Comments
Discard
Peter Zamora
-

any issues binding paddle shifters? i can't get mine to bind.

Christophe O.
-

nop .. everything went fine ..

Steve Halcovitch
Best Answer

I too was curious about this...

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!