GS-5 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Can SC 4.5 & Sim Racing Studios play nice together in F1 '23?

So as the title says I'm trying to get SC 4.5 for my GS-5 Seat to work my 6 DOF rig that utilizes Sim Racing Studio software. For whatever reason I can't get the both of them to work in conjunction. Either the SC software works or the SRS software does but not together. I've put the listening UDP port for SRS into the SC software but I don't get any response from the 6 DOF rig.

Also when I do the same in the SRS software by adding the SC listening port (10001) into the SRS software the GS-5 doesn't respond either.

Is there something I'm missing here or should I assume I have to utilize one or the other while playing F1 '23. TIA! 

Discard
1 Answer
Bernard Villers Jr
Best Answer

I believe others have this working since we moved to the 2023 telemetry format some months ago.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!