GS-5 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Assetto Corsa

Phil Au

I finally had my rig working with a new cockpit and the GS5.

My first experience of using the GS5 was nothing short of amazing!

I tried both AMS2 and AC and neither Sims recognised my control inputs when I started the games in Sim Commander. Would it be because I have my pedals plugged in separate to the rest of my gear? I have V3 pedals and bought a CSL DD. If I opened the games without Sim Commander everything is recognised. I managed to get AMS2 working in the end but not AC. 

My first experience of the GS5 was sweet!!!

Would you have any tips on getting AC to work? I'm also interested to know when Beam Ng might be supported by Sim Commander.

Cheers Philip

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!