General Community Q&A

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Why does my wheel rotation and FF stop?

Closed
Marcus Miller

The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 03/29/2023 10:57:34

My wheel works fine (Win 11), until it doesn't.  When working properly, I get all of the forces as expected.  After a time, I loose all wheel rotation in the game (as well as in Control Panel).  It doesn't matter which sim, and it could work great for a time before I loose force feedback as well as rotation in the simulator.  I am on a new computer, which I hoped would solved my issues.  But the issues persist on the new one.  I have tried the usual suspects such as checking my cabling and plugging into different USB ports.  The wheel buttons work fine. I have tried different wheels (with different cables of different types) as well.

Discard