General Community Q&A

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Road Bumps extreme in RF2 with certain cars regardless of chosen track.

Closed

The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 07/05/2022 00:20:20

I have a frustrating issue that is only present when running Sim Commander Software. I have 4 Butt Kickers installed in chassis mode and with certain cars like the Dalllara IR18, The Ligier and the BMW M4, as soon as the car starts moving the road bumps rattle my rig like crazy. The only way I have found to make the cars driveable is by turning off the road bumps altogether. Am I losing the road textures altogether by doing this? Also, is there a way that I can save the settings per car if this is the only solution? The problem seems to be with these specific cars on any track. 

Discard