General Community Q&A

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

No microphone button map on main window

Brad Lewington

I want to use voice commands but my main window doesn't have the map button at the top. When I go into sim device manager in SC and select configure windows speech settings, there's no speech recognition tab. I've turned on speech in windows settings and the mic in my rift s works fine. Is there a beta version of SC that I need?

Discard
1 Answer
Darin Lee
Best Answer

Open the control centre go to Sim Device Manager and select AccuForce , open the input devices tab and check mark the voice commander box .

1 Comment
Discard
Brad Lewington
-

I've already been through all that Darin. Nothing changes. Thanks for your help anyway.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!