General Community Q&A

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

New to Simx need help with actuator setup

Ashish Bhardwaj

Hello all. Have been reading a lot and was able to transfer license from old owner. i am able to  setup g4 seat and sim vibe however, I am not able to setup the traction and two actuators in the back of chassis. They are hooked up to port 1,2 and 4 of the sf4000 box at the back of chassis . I have recently upgraded to sim commander 4.5. Setting it as sf4000 caliberates it in the initialization but stays frozen in the game. Setting it as stage 4,5+gs-4 seat doesn’t do anything. I also don’t see the traction loss option. Please advise.

just to clarify, it worked fine with 4.3 when it was set as stage 2,3 and 4,5+ gs4 seat. 

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!