General Community Q&A

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Motion is not working with Assetto content Manager

Closed
Peter Collins

The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 04/02/2024 13:24:27

I purchased my rig second hand.  From day 1 everything functioned as it should for both iRacing and Assetto Corsa Content Manager. 

I wanted to learn to drift in ACM so i turned off simvibe, rear traction loss and sx3000 for ease.  Prior to this i messed around drifting with all motion actuators on. 

I wanted to turn all of them back on so i toggled all to the on position and now i am not getting any output from any of the 3 devices.  Full motion still works as it should in iracing just not ACM

I'm sure its something simple, i have been through all the settings/menus in sim commander without luck

Thoughts?

Discard