General Community Q&A

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Cloud Tuning question?

Justin Manalac

Does cloud tuning change every value in the "Output Mixer"? I am using cloud tuned profiles but everytime I checked the values in cloud mixer it is still the same. Wondering if it is working right.

Discard
1 Answer
adam buzzeo
Best Answer

I'm still new, but I have done a stupid amount of homework already. From what I understand the cloud tuning feature will not change the majority of your preset settings (the different effect sliders) It will change the sub filters within those effects to give you the closest thing to what the software deems the ideal experience. The only actual slider I ever notice change when I cloud tune my settings is the foundation force feed back slider. The rest don't move. Hope that helps. Someone else with more time with the wheel may be able to give a better answer.

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!