AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Wheel temporary disconnect - iracing

Closed
john.h.viel@gmail.com

The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 02/18/2022 18:44:59

In three recent races I have had the wheel disconnect for a second or 2. I am not sure what is happening. Two seperate vehicles, nothing unusual going on. I get a hiccup on screen, wheel turns left about 45 degrees and nothing is controllable. Then without powering off or on the base it reconnects again and if I didnt wreck than I can carry on driving as if nothing happened. Connections all seem to be tight. 

During these events i am running, iracing, oculus, sim commander, and crew chief, and discord. Fairly new wheel but ran the same programs with prior wheel without issue - simcommander. 

Anyone had anything like this prior? How did you resolve it? 

Discard