AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

Project Cars 2 & AMS2 Cloud Problem

Closed
Chris Klein

The question has been closed for reason: Possible bug. Please submit bug report here: https://www.simxperience.com/helpdesk/bug-reports-6

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 09/04/2022 17:43:56

After the latest update, cloud tuning for AMS2 & PC2 doesn't seem to be working anymore. I tried it with car/track combos that I've used in the past and there is no voiceover confirmation. I tried it with ACC and Rfactor 2 and they are both working normally.

Additionally, foundation feedback is not working with AMS2 regardless of how high I set the percentage. I haven't had time to test this with other sims, but it is defintely not working with Automobilista 2. Any help would be appreciated. 

Discard