AccuForce V2 Community Q&A

Welcome!

Welcome to our new question & answer style forum. We hope this new format will help you to rapidly find answers to common usage and configuration questions. 

Please ask well formed questions and up vote answers that you find helpful. This forum is NOT for  bug submissions or instances where customer support is required.  Non-conforming posts will be rejected to preserve the integrity of this resource for future users.

All FFB stopped working with Accuforce Wheel

Closed
Dan Jacobs

The question has been closed for reason: Requires Support - Please open ticket at: https://www.SimXperience.com/helpdesk

by
Bernard Villers Jr
on 01/15/2022 20:03:39

I recently returned from overseas and got back into Sim Racing.  I still had my accuforce set up, so i jumped back in.  I had to update all kinds of windows items and new graphics drivers etc... but i was playing ACC and AC fine and it worked with my profiles I had set up a few years ago, no issues.  I then installed a few new games, and to get them into the SimCommander view, i did Auto-discover in SC4, and it added all kinds of games and multiple profiles for ones i already had.  Now when i go back to my profiles and start the game from SC, there is no feedback at all.  I have tried AC, ACC, Automobilista 2 and Iracing, all of them are dead.  Has anyone encountered this before and know what I may have missed in the setup, or is it a conflict with multiple profiles?  really irritated right now.

Discard