Wireless Button Box Q&A

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Question about release date?

Gary Wolboldt

No issues, just curious why this did not come out earlier, love the new wheel with the switches and dials.  The main issue is trying to figure out the best way to get the wheel set up to use all the buttons, switches, and dials.  I know, what an issue to have.   Battery life is great.  Have about 20 hours on the wheel and still at around 95% battery life.  

Discard
1 Answer
Bernard Villers Jr
Best Answer

I'm glad you're enjoying the new wheel Gary. I think the battery life will set this wireless option apart from the competition. 

Truth be told, we did make a wireless wheel before but I wasn't happy with the overall result so we went back to the drawing board and made the version you are using now. The project was also slowed down by supply chain disruptions and a lengthy internal delay cased by some folks getting COVID and the resulting need to change our business system/website.

Discard